Register for your Key Stage 1 & 2 School Summary Reports
Results day is fast approaching. At exactly 7:30am, on Tuesday July 10, you will receive your Key Stage 2 pupil test results and you will INSTANTLY be able to analyse your data with Educater's analysis reports. No wait, no delay, and fully INTERACTIVE, it's all there for you at a touch of a button.
Costing a maximum of £125 for a complete reports day package, you can instantly access filterable reports that allows you to remove certain groups and discounts from your data, so that your data is not skewed by extreme outliers or late comers. Our analysis reports provide headline figures as well as pupil level results and progress estimates.
Key features of Educater's school analysis reports
- Analysis of all statutory data including Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- A contextual page with all the crucial data on your groups including EAL, Pupil Premium, SEN.
- Fully interactive reports that can remove Integrated Resource (IR) and discounts instantly.
- Scatter plots identify outliers from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 2.
- Easy-to-navigate reports enable drilling down to individual pupil level.
If you don't already have an account, you can sign up by clicking Sign Up