The complete primary school pupil assessment tracking system for life after levels that helps teachers and primary school leaders monitor pupil progression.
How can STATonline be used to track pupil progression and school assessment?
STATonline is an innovative primary school assessment tracking solution that can enable your staff to analyse attainment and pupil progress efficiently, both to understand the needs of your primary school and in reporting to others.
Through strong partnerships with assessment content providers like STAT Sheffield, Rising Stars Progression Frameworks and NAHT, STATonline not only allows your primary school to pick which pupil assessment framework you require, but it will also help your primary school mix content from multiple content providers, including your own, so that you can shape your primary assessment strategy and pupil tracker to suit your school.
Reports from the pupil tracker can also identify gaps in learning and aid lesson and curriculum planning for your primary school. One of the main benefits of the primary assessment tracker is that it relieves your teachers from a large volume of paperwork, allowing their time to be better spent, teaching in the classroom.
What’s included in STATonline to support your school’s pupil tracking?
- Planning and Assessment Grids - STAT Sheffield Planning and Assessment Grids contain all objectives from the National Curriculum. They enable teachers to make judgements about the depth of children’s learning against all statements in the curriculum, ensure full coverage, analyse gaps in learning and assess skills across all core areas.
- Key Concept Grids - STAT Sheffield Key Concepts offer an approach which measures the depth of learning through the assessment of fewer objectives in greater detail. It is important to move thinking fully beyond the ‘Levels style’ methodology and focus on what a child can do.
- Statement Descriptors - Statement Descriptors provide a resource to support primary school teachers in their understanding of the National Curriculum. Key objectives are exemplified and so allow users to understand content regardless of their pupil assessment methodology – they are compatible with the statements used in both Planning and Assessment Grids and Key Concept grids.
- Multiple Frameworks - Rising Stars Progression Frameworks for English, Maths, Science, Computing and History are now included as an option alongside Educater’s current content partners STAT Sheffield and NAHT Assessment Frameworks. Educater is now in a position where it can incorporate any school content into STATonline.
- PITA (Point in Time Assessment) - PITA supports primary teachers in making a decision on a child’s current stage of development and enables primary school staff to better understand where focuses need to be placed in order to address underachievement. It aims to eliminate the issue of pupil progress appearing lower due to aspects of the curriculum not yet being covered and add weighting to the speed at which children grasp new concepts along with the depth of their understanding.
- EYFS - STATonline EYFS grids allow easy input of Age and Stage information for children in nursery and reception. The detailed reports show attainment and progress in all seventeen Aspects of Learning. Live data gives instant analysis of all pupils including vulnerable groups. A key feature of STATonline is that you can record your children’s progression from EYFS into KS1/2.
- Scheduled Reports - Choose any of STATonline’s user-friendly reports and simply schedule a time for it to be sent to your - or any - inbox. This functionality is available for any user within the system with a valid email address. The recipient will then receive a report in Pdf or Word format containing only the most relevant, up-to-date information.